In short, the primary objectives are the following:
- interior paint
- renovate boys/girls bathrooms (new flooring, paint, install faucets, sinks and mirrors)
- renovate kitchen (floor, paint, appliances)
- renovate tech lab (new carpet, paint, shelving)
- demo gym bleachers
- refinish gym floor and repair water damage
Larger items are new HVAC, roof and gym lighting. Donations to the Magical Builders Project are also greatly appreciated. Please contact us if you would like to participate in any way or if you need any additional information!
Below is a schedule for this event:
- Monday, April 3 – work day (College Volunteer Day)
- Tuesday, April 4 – work day (Community Volunteer Day 3 – 6 PM)
- Wednesday, April 5 – work day
- Thursday, April 6 –
- 9:00 – 11:00 am Baseball Team tour of New Orleans.
- 11:30 am – Tour will conclude at the Boys and Girls Club with a Board Cutting
- Ceremony.7:00 PM – Opening Day Celebration at the Zephyrs Stadium